All our wetsuits carry a 1-year international warranty
This warranty does not cover the following
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
• Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
• Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage,
or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
• This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
• Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
• Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
Must be supplied to validate warranty :
• The proof of purchase
• A cleaned, disinfected and dry wetsuit, inside and outside (a charge will be applied to clean it up if needed).
Return to one of our partner retail stores : Go back to your local Runawave dealer, they'll send your suit to a Runawave service centre.
You must have proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
Runawave Wetsuits Repair Service : Send it back to Runawave by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
Repair Workshop : OUT OF WARRANTY
Our Service Center will also repair Runawave wetsuits that are out of warranty at a minimal cost.
All repairs come with a 3 month workmanship warranty.