The 'Go Custom' Concept
Have you ever felt you do not really fit-in your L-sized wetsuit even though you always believed to be a standard L size? Did you change a couple of wetsuits before finding one that feels comfortable? Have you thought of having your company logo or your favourite quote on your wetsuit?
Being your second skin, every millimetre of your wetsuit counts. Every human body is different and while most people try to relate to some standardized measure (M, L, XL), there is too often a part of the clothing which is not entirely fit. Wetsuits are one of these types of clothing where perfect fit really matters and can make the difference. In the end, their entire functioning relies on the neoprene being as close to your body as possible.
We offer you the possibility to get a fully tailor-made wetsuit created especially for you based on your personal measures. Using our Custom Made Order Form, you can send us your personal measures and we will help you move to the next level of enjoying your time in the water.
Price: 120 Euro on top of the original wetsuit price on our website
Corrections: We will craft your wetsuit based on the exact measures you provide us and will not be responsible for necessary corrections due to incorrectly taken measures. In case there is a divergence from your provided measures, we will make the necessary corrections free of charge.
Additionally, we offer you the possibility to further customize your wetsuit by putting you company logo, favourite quote, picture, etc. on either a standard-sized model or on your made to measure wetsuit.
- 15 Euro per image/s or text that fits in an area up to 15x15 cm²
- 20 Euro per image/s or text that fits in an area up to 30x30 cm²
Please state your requirements in the free text field for comments and if you would like a custom print on your wetsuit, attach your file in te dedicated field.
|Taking the Measurements
|For the person being measured:
- Person being measured should wear the same type of swimsuit they wear when diving, surfing, rafting and be patient!
- Stand straight, legs slightly apart.
- Take a good breath and hold it while the bust/chest, waist & stomach measurements are taken.
- Face straight ahead, keeping your eyes and head levelled. It is important that you do not look down, as it will create an error in some of the measurements. This is a common cause of measurements not being correct, this cannot be over emphasized.
Look straight ahead!
|For the person doing the measuring:
- You will need a measuring tape and a pencil.
- Arm and leg measurements should be taken on the dominant points.
- Please note that many of the measurements connect from one point to the next. You can leave one end of the measuring tape in place and advance to the next measurement.
- Measuring tape should be snug, neither loose nor tight.
- Take the time to actually mark the measuring points on the body. This can be done with a felt tip pin, masking tape, or chalk.
- Contact us if you have any questions on a measurement or anything else.